The ‘PregnaPouch’ app will ensure your antenatal medical notes are kept safely and conveniently with you at all times.
- The ‘PregnaPouch’ app prompts you about appointments you should be having with healthcare professionals and what medical information should be collected at each stage.
- The information can be viewed on your phone or tablet.
- It can also store data about your antenatal team with contact details.
- You can also put your birth plan into the app.
- At the end of the pregnancy you will have a digital folder of your information.
The app was created by Imogen Staveley, a General Practitioner (GP) and mother, who really understands what women need at this important time.